Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional in the sector.
Join now the hundreds of Professionals who are already registered.
In this section, we will answer the questions most frequently asked by users of our website.
Of course. Any change can be made, as long as the order has not left our premises, in case you need the modification, you should immediately contact our customer service department.
Customer service contact details:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 91 247 77 44.
Also by Whatsapp: 605 999 753.
We have the same working day delivery service for orders made before 10:55 AM. The latest delivery time is 21:00 PM (except in the case of delivery incidents).
-Express delivery by MRW.
-Shipping costs 14,99€ (VAT INCLUDED).
-Free from 170€ (VAT INCLUDED).
-Ask for availability for locations not detailed in this description.
THIS TYPE OF DELIVERY IS ONLY FOR THE PROVINCIAL CAPITALS LISTED HERE:
No. Orders are exported, prepared, and shipped on working days (from Monday to Friday).
We have a Saturday delivery service, applicable for orders made on Friday at 19.30h (only Peninsula).
Si, una vez realizado ya un pedido tiene la opción de añadir articulos haciendo un nuevo pedido. A la hora de tener que elegir un tipo de envio le dará la opción de AÑADIR A PEDIDO ANTERIOR.
Esta opción estará disponible hasta las 19.45h del mismo dia.
The latest for an order is 19.30h.
Please consider that orders are dispatched from Monday to Friday.
At the end of your order, we will send the information corresponding to the confirmation of the purchase and the tracking number to your shipment.
We recommend that before starting the return process, you carefully read the guarantee/return conditions (click here), and follow the steps below:
1. Open a return on the website (by logging in with your username and password in the "returns" section, you must select the order, the item to be returned and the reason for which you wish to return it).
2. Send the return form duly completed, previously provided by the RMA department. You must be as explicit as possible in the description of the error or fault of the article.
3. On the outside of the package you must include the order number, together with the words "RMA".
4. The customer will be responsible for the shipping costs that are generated because of a return (unless previously negotiated with preciosadictos) and may do so by the transport agency of your choice. We recommend that the shipment is made by registered mail with tracking number.
5. We do not accept returns carriage forward.
6. The refund of the amount paid will be generated in a coupon redeemable in preciosadictos.com, this coupon will be valid for 2 months since it is generated and can be redeemed in a single use. To redeem a coupon the amount of the order must always be higher than the amount of the coupon, in the event that the customer does not want the coupon and prefer the amount, you should contact preciosadictos.com in the mail email@example.com for approval, this option may be rejected by preciosadictos.com.
The direction to which the return will have to be made is:
22 Calle Virgen de la cabeza Street ,local 8. Coslada (Madrid) | Post Code: 28821
In case of breakage of the package:
Instructions to become a distributor of PRECIOSADICTOS
Register as a distributor and enjoy discounts on our products from the first moment, every time you log in you will see the prices directly modified, that is to say, with the discount previously applied.
To register as a distributor, you must register on our website and, once registered, you must send us the model 036 / 037 / IAE by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have verified that you meet the requirements, we will send you a confirmation e-mail.
Become a distributor and enjoy benefits such as:
Screen composed of a touch screen and LCD backlight, for its production liquid crystal molecules are used placed between different layers that polarise and rotate them depending on the colour to be displayed, as an advantage we can highlight the energy savings, in addition to its small size.
Soft Oled Screen
Manufactured on a flexible organic substrate, it is a screen that stands out for its excellent image quality, especially in contrast since, unlike TFT, the panel does not have to simulate the colour black, it only has to switch off the corresponding pixels, it has a higher response capacity than normal, and its durability is equivalent to that of the original manufacturer.
Hard Oled Screen
They are manufactured on a hard glass substrate, which gives us a higher quality in brightness, the colour accuracy is quite good, the power consumption is comparable to the original, however, the glass is thinner, being more prone to possible breakage in case of falls.
A display that stands out for its features, including higher contrast saturation, high colour resolution visible mostly in dark and bright colours, polarised view with a 360° viewing angle, which makes the icons on the screen appear in 3D, as well as offering a faster image refresh rate.
It is a screen of the highest quality, OLED super retina HD with HDR technology, being a remanufactured screen has the original LCD of the manufacturer, providing greater confidence about the properties offered, such as image, brightness and overall performance of the screen.